To the west of Guatemala City lies the highland area of Central America’s most impressive country. Boasting picturesque views across a string of volcanic peaks, coupled with the rich Mayan culture of the region, this amazing multi-day hiking adventure will take you across half a dozen active volcanoes, with the chance to toast marshmallows of molten lava flows! Participants will depart from the charming Spanish colonial city of Antigua, trek through lush mountain vistas and rainforest, across several active volcanoes, relax in natural thermal springs, summit the highest point in Central America (at an impressive 4220 metres!) and spend some time on the shores of one of the world’s most beautiful lakes – Lake Atitlan. Guatemala is a fantastic trekking destination that will appeal to any adventure traveller.
- Watch sunrise from Central America’s tallest peak!
- Trek across active volcanoes!
- Chill out and relax in natural thermal pools and by the shores of the one of the world’s most beautiful lakes, Lake Atitlan.
- You will have a fully trained and dedicated Challenge Leader for your expedition who will be joining you on your challenge!
- Meet your team on social events and group fundraising activities before you head away to Guatemala.
- We are an ethical tour operator with all our challenges locally-led so you can immerse yourself in the culture and so we can provide employment opportunities for local people.
All the Trips listed below and throughout this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. When you register for your Trip you will be supplied with an ATOL Certificate. Please ask for it and check to ensure that your specific Trip departure is listed on it. Please see our booking conditions for further information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: