Choose a Challenge Refer-A-RAG Scheme 2018/2019
We love what we do, and we hope you do too! We want even more students to get involved with awesome challenges to fantastic destinations in aid of amazing charities and we need your help to do that. If you are in touch with someone from a RAG at another university we’d like you to introduce our awesome range of challenges to them. If they end up working with us in the 2018/19 academic year then your RAG will be eligible for sponsorship by Choose a Challenge. If you have any questions regarding the Refer-a-RAG Scheme, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0203 773 4140.
How does it work?
All RAGs who have worked with Choose a Challenge in the 17/18 academic year are eligible to participate in the Refer a Rag scheme. In order to qualify for sponsorship you must:
1) Introduce us to a RAG with whom we don’t currently work;
2) You must put them in touch with us, or they must approach us and mention that your RAG have referred them. Please note that if we are already in discussions with a RAG about working with them in the 2018/2019 academic year, then you will be unable to refer them.
3) If the RAG that you have introduced recruits a minimum of 10 participants on their campus for any one of our challenges then you could earn sponsorship:
- Your RAG will earn sponsorship of £350 if 10+ participants register for European Marathons and Overseas Treks
- Your RAG will earn sponsorship of £175 if 10+ participants register for the Three Peaks Challenge
The sponsorship must be toward something that is beneficial to your RAG, for example sponsorship for your end of year awards ceremony, or equipment that's useful for RAG activities, like a camera.
The maximum reward is £350; if a RAG choose to recruit more than one event you cannot claim multiple rewards. However, if the RAG recruit 10 participants across both a marathon and a trek (e.g. five on each) you can still apply.
How do I claim my sponsorship?
We will process all sponsorship claims by March 31st 2019. You will need to claim your sponsorship by filling out our Refer-a-RAG Claim Form.