Mount Kilimanjaro is one of the most impressive sights in Africa and climbing it is one of the all time great achievements. Rising majestically from the Savannah lands of northern Tanzania, Kilimanjaro soars to a chilling 5,895m high peak (well above the cloud line).
It’s the highest mountain in Africa and the largest free-standing mountain in the world. The feeling you get as you climb Kilimanjaro and watch the sun rise over the vast African plains is truly an incredible experience.
Kilimanjaro’s location on an open plain close to the Indian Ocean and its great size and height strongly influence the climate, vegetation, animal life and the climbing conditions. It also creates its own weather system affecting the surrounding rainfall pattern, which means that hiking Kilimanjaro requires immense stamina, persistence and a waterproof resilience.
We have taken over 4000 people (and counting) book their Kilimanjaro charity trek through our company. Our treks are fully inclusive and use only the best guides and equipment on the mountain. If you would like to climb Kilimanjaro for charity, then you have come to the right place!
All the information you need on Kilimanjaro can be found by clicking the “view info pack” button to the right, and you can book your departure is below! But if you would like to speak to one of our friendly UK team please don’t hesitate to give us a call on 0203 773 4140.
- Summit the world’s highest free standing mountain!
- Over 95% of all of our participants, to date, have reached the summit of Mount Kilimanjaro.
- You will have a fully trained and dedicated Challenge Leader for your expedition who will be joining you on your challenge!
- We are an ethical tour operator, with all our challenges locally-led so you can immerse yourself in the culture and so we can provide employment opportunities for local people.
- You may have the opportunity to join our post-challenge excursions, with once in a life-time trips on a Safari and visit to the idyllic island of Zanzibar!
All the Trips listed below and throughout this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. When you register for your Trip you will be supplied with an ATOL Certificate. Please ask for it and check to ensure that your specific Trip departure is listed on it. Please see our booking conditions for further information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: